USA IMMIGRATION LAWYERS PLLC                           
EB1(a), EB1(b), EB1(c) & NIW 99% Approved !
H-1B, O-1A, L-1A, L-1B 99% Approved !
Question & Answer* (Answer is on top of the Question)
Showing: 31-40 of 56
Attorney said:   March 29, 2009 8:23 am PST
Karen, Yes, but she needs to file an amended petition with USCIS so that USCIS knows this situation.

Karen said:   March 29, 2009 8:20 am PST
My mom petition my sister (she's over 21) last 2007. However she accidentally got pregnant by her boyfriend (who now left her) few months after filing the petition for her. Can she be able to bring her child here in the U.S if the petition will be approve?

Attorney said:   March 29, 2009 8:05 am PST
Abhishek, there are a few choices you have. If you have a US employer and the job is one of specialty occupation requiring at least a Bachelor degree, the US employer can petition you for H-1B visa. Depending on the nature of the employer, you may need to apply only on April 1 of every year to start on October 1 of the same year. Please give us a call to discuss any detail.

abhishek said:   March 26, 2009 3:56 am PST
hi i want to come US for work (H-1 Non-Immigrant Visa)and my bro-in law and sisiter are curently living in Virginia they have been there since5 years and now ialso want to come US and search job there ...what was the process. Thanks

Attorney said:   January 7, 2009 10:51 am PST
Ben, Yes, your hospital can file your immigration petition. There is no requirement that the RN must have a bachelor degree.

Ben Tsai said:   January 7, 2009 9:27 am PST
I am a RN working in the university hospital in US now. I got my CGFNS. My RN is assoicate degree not bachelor degree. Can my hospital submit the petition for me now? Thanks

Attorney said:   November 25, 2008 4:22 pm PST
Adrian, your question typifies what some of our other clients ask in the current economic situation. Any similar circumstance could result in the best scenario of keeping the green card application or worst scenario of losing the entire process and becoming out-of-status. In your particular case, the key is whether you I-140 has been approved or not. If yes, then you will still have to have a same or similar position available to you when USCIS adjudicates your I-485. Otherwise, your case will be denied and you would have to start all over again. There is some way to get around the available position but you would have to talk to us directly. Also whether your employer reports you to USCIS is another factor in the process. Readers having similar circumstances must talk to us specifically about your case, and are advised not to rely on this fact pattern as the outcome is really fact-specific.

Adrian said:   November 19, 2008 9:13 pm PST
My I-485 (Employment based) has been in Pending status for + 6 months. My company has recently laid me off (3 days). What can I do? Will my petition thus far be canceled. How long do I have before I'm out of status, assuming I'm not already. Is there anything I can do to maintain my GC process.

Attorney said:   September 16, 2008 6:35 am PST
Ajju, you need to give us a call to let us know your exact circumstances. Generally if you are out-of-status in the United States for more than 6 months but less than 1 year, you are subject to a 3 year bar if you go out of the US. If you are out-of-status for more than 1 year, then the 10 year bar. The above does not apply to holders of G, J, F, M visa.

ajju khan said:   September 15, 2008 8:50 pm PST
hi , i m in usa,can u give me a advice. im out of status in usa,can i apply for student visa in usa or canada,

Sign My Guest Book
Upon review and approval, this name will be posted online along with the message.

*Posting by Attorney is for information purpose only and can not be relied upon as legal advice without proper establishment of client-attorney relationship. Users rely on information contained herein on their own risks
Website Builder