Key to NIW Success: A Forensic Analysis of Your Achievement
The National Interest Waiver (NIW) is most appropriate for applicants who do not have a job offer but nevertheless excel in their fields of endeavors. We find applicants not familiar with these legal standards have no accurate perspectives of their chances in getting approval. In another word, applicants tend to overlook some of their significant accomplishments just because they don’t understand how these standards are applied practically. Therefore, an in-depth evaluation with a reputable law firm can change the destiny of an otherwise seemingly obscured case and that of its petitioner. This is especially true for applicants whose areas of expertise are in business, entrepreneurship, social science, arts, humanities including education and others.
- Overall initial assessment to ensure preliminary compliance with the NIW regulations and memos.
- Dissect the client’s achievements in a highly detailed and customized matrix that analyses every aspect of the achievements, publications and citations presented by the client.
- Pre-submission due diligence and checking to ensure consistency among documents.
- Thorough explanation of the field of endeavor’s necessity to the U.S. and why an exemption from labor certification will be in the national interest of the U.S. and how the endeavor would be beneficial to the US interests in the following aspects:
- The alien’s admission will improve the U.S. economy.
- The alien’s admission will improve wages and working conditions of U.S. Workers.
- The alien’s admission will improve educational and training programs for U.S. children and underqualified workers.
- The alien’s admission will improve health care
- The alien’s admission will provide more affordable housing for young, aged, or poor U.S. residents.
- The alien’s admission will improve the U.S. environment and lead to more productive use of the national resources.
- The alien’s admission is requested by an interested U.S. government agency.