Procedure for obtaining O-1 Status
- Meeting or conference call with clients to discuss your achievement and determine your major field of endeavor for the purpose of O-1 petition.
- Contact professional association to obtain advisory opinion.
- Gather supporting document to support your O-1 petition.
- Attorney prepares your I-129 petition, drafts your petition letter and organizes your supporting documents.
- Employer sign G-28 and I-129 application forms, issue application fee checks and mail to our office.
- Mail the entire submission package with duplicate consular copy to the appropriate USCIS office.
- After approval, if you are still in the US, your status will automatically transfer to O-1; If you are outside the US, you will obtain you visa oversea and enter the US on O-1 status.