Procedure for obtaining O-1 Status

  1. Meeting or conference call with clients to discuss your achievement and determine your major field of endeavor for the purpose of O-1 petition.
  2. Contact professional association to obtain advisory opinion.
  3. Gather supporting document to support your O-1 petition.
  4. Attorney prepares your I-129 petition, drafts your petition letter and organizes your supporting documents.
  5. Employer sign G-28 and I-129 application forms, issue application fee checks and mail to our office.
  6. Mail the entire submission package with duplicate consular copy to the appropriate USCIS office.
  7. After approval, if you are still in the US, your status will automatically transfer to O-1; If you are outside the US, you will obtain you visa oversea and enter the US on O-1 status.